Friday, February 1, 2013

Tabletop reviews Dragon Age

Wil Wheaton of Star Trek Next Generation fame has created a well-received web series called Tabletop about people playing various games. He use techniques from the celebrity poker shows and other types of reality television to create informative shows spotlighting people playing various games like Munchkin, Settlers of Catan, Zombie Dice. I watched a few and it is well worth the time, particularly if you want to see if the game is something you want before you buy it.

Wheaton concludes his initial season of Tabletop with a two episodes highlighting a roleplaying game. Namely Dragon Age from Green Ronin. While not older edition D&D or one of the retro-clones, I figured this would be a very interesting episode to watch.


1 comment:

Martim said...

I saw Dragon Age episody and the mechanics didn't impressed me. I have the feeling DA PNP is dull. Alas, just my opinion.